Monday, April 28, 2008

Cake Experiment Day: Five (PARTY TIME)




My experience doing this cake was a good one.


  • It really takes alot of time and mucho patience!

  • I really enjoyed creating something with my hands. The cake tasted very good.

  • I learned the importance of making sure the cakes are as level as humanly possible. I also learned the importance of structure. My cake almost fell over when I got to the party site. The ride over (10 minutes) was fairly bumpy even though we were going very slow. (which started to make the cake moosh in the back and become crooked and unstable). The table at the farm was of course slanted. I just happened to look over at the cake (literally) a few seconds before it was going to fall over!! Luckily, C helped me prop it up and try to do some damage control. It ended up looking OK. I got a lot of compliments. It was very stressful!! LOL and I almost cried when it almost fell.

  • I have learned a great deal and I will try it again. :0)

2 Howdy-Do's:

The Dreamer said...

That CAKE was Frinkin Awesome!!!!!!

hellotherehunn said...

i hope cameron wont mind when i time jump and eat some of his cake before he can. lol just kidding but that looks really yummy!