Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bicker Bug Breakout!

The Bicker Bug has made an attack at my house. I am not sure why but some of the kiddos have been bickering alot lately. It is driving me bonkers! I mean, my kids are really good almost all of the time but I can not stand it when they bicker amongst themselves. Even worse is when the Tattle Tale Fairy makes an appearance.


Hopefully, it's just the weather getting to them too.


I think it is partially that Daddy hasn't been around as often as he usually is. His schedule at work has been pretty grueling lately. After the conference it should (hopefully) get back to normal.


Come to think of it....that is probably why I have been feeling kind of "off" these past few days. I miss my Honey :0(

3 Howdy-Do's:

Braving the Arirang said...

It's probably just the weather. I remember whenever it was rainy out, my bros and I would have it out, too.

:-) Are the kids excited for Halloween? What are they all going to be?

The Dreamer said...

I really like how your page is coming along. Peanut Buter's picture isn't brighter enough, I didn't see at first... but othrewise I love it!

Mama B said...

We are all going to be The Incredibles! haaaaahahhhaah! I'll send pics after. They are really excited.