Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Is it October?

Finally we get rain! Finally it feels like fall!!
Usually, I don't like the chilly weather. But lately I find myself wanting to wear my sweaters and boots....even my jackets. I know, I know....careful what you wish for, right?
I just turned off our AC yesterday! How crazy is that!?!

3 Howdy-Do's:

Braving the Arirang said...

Ugh, just when I shave my head, it starts to rain!! haha, I have been so freakin' cold!!

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE what you've done to the page!! I love the pics of the kids!!

Peanut Butter does NOT look happy in that group photo - although that makes it all the cuter. hahaha

Love you all.

The Dreamer said...

I feel the same way about the weather. Bring on the FALL!

Mama B said...

Except today was FAH_REEEEE_ZING!!!
Not sure I want no Fall and straight to winter!!