Friday, October 19, 2007

No School

No School today! Yay! I don't know who gets more excited, me or the kids! I love when they get a day off. I get to sleep in and I don't have any other activities to do. I enjoy spending the extra time with the kiddies. Yep, today we have been loafin' in front of the TV having a cartoon marathon of our very own! We don't get to do that enough. Always something to do.

Peanut-Butter has been extra good today! He woke up smiling and hasn't stopped since. He has been playing and swinging in his swing. He keeps giggling and babbling. He is so cute. I love the age he is right now. So cuddly and pudgy and smiley!
Bubba is getting into his terrible 2's now at 2 1/2. He has been testing his "limits" lately with me and with his Daddy.
He is super smart. He can sing the ABC's and knows what all of the letters look like. He can also spell (his name,stop, go, mom, dad, baby, his bro's name, his sis' name, cat, dog). He loves to sing songs ( Ilove you song from Barney, Twinkle, Twinkle little star, Peanut butter and Jelly song, Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, On top of Spaghetti, Apples and Bananas) ( he also LOVES the Gwen Stephani song: The Sweet Escape).

BangBang got to go on his first field trip. It was to the pumpkin patch. He got to go on a hayride and through a maze and bring a cute little pumpkin home. He had a great time. He is doing really great in school! His speech is coming along and he has a lot of friends now! I am really proud of him!!!

Little Miss LooLoo is doing well in school. She is enjoying her drama class. She wants to take ballet classes too. She is our little fashionista. She enjoys picking out her clothes and doing her own hair. She really does a great job too! She has been helping around the house alot more. She is getting sooo big!

Boo Bear seems to be enjoying her "big dog" year. (even with her strict teacher) She has been doing very well in school and she is all set to try out for Mulan in November. Oh, I can't wait! I really hope she gets the part!! When she did Cinderella last year she was the herald and she pleasantly surprised everyone at what a great actress and what an AWESOME singer she is! I mean we had nooo idea the girl could sing. She is getting more and more responsible and taking charge more. I am really proud of her. :0)

Beanie has been doing great in school. I have already received a few compliment emails from her teachers! She is growing up so much. She is almost as tall as me. I think she will surpass me this year. She is the leader of the pack and a great big sister. i think she is learning that it is okay not to be #1 sometimes. She is a major over-achiever and perfectionist. She gets those qualities from both of us, ( C is the OA and I am the perfectionist) haha.

I am so proud of all of my little ones. The are truly a blessing to me and I would be lost without them. I am so glad that I was chosen to be their Mommy.

What a lucky woman am I?

Awesome hubby and awesome kids. Ahhh, I am happy.

1 Howdy-Do's:

The Dreamer said...

Drew and I said that was very NICE!