Monday, October 8, 2007

Griffin and Phoenix

Last night C and I watched a movie called "Griffin and Phoenix". It was a really great movie! We had nooo expectations because we had never heard of it before. It was very sad and it made me want to change a few things in my life. It had both us us feeling that we want to make the most and best of life (we try to anyways but this is an even different way of feeling that).

We cleaned up the house this weekend. We can actually see the floor in our bedroom now!! (HUGE thing)! :0)
We got to hang out with A&J with the Lil Guys. A fixed our computer. Nasty pop ups kept popping up.
We took Deewah to the commissary. She was way overwhelmed. I even had a headache. C and I spent a record breaking amount!

C and I had lunch together at home today with Bubba and Peanutbutter. It was nice to actually get to spend some time together. These couple of months have been pretty tiring. We are super busy with kids, school, soccer, karate, work, and PB not sleeping at night.

It is weird how life changes. Sometimes change is good....

0 Howdy-Do's: