Friday, October 5, 2007

Trying Something New






Hmmmm, I have been thinking of creating a blog for a while now. So, why not today?!
Life has been so hectic lately. While the kids are in school the day seems to drag on. When they get home, there is never enough time it seems to get things done. Bubba and Peanutbutter have been great. They seem to enjoy the one on one Mommy time. Loo Loo and BooBear have started their drama class at school and Boo got offered the part ( I think) of Mulan for the next school play! Exciting! Hopefully, it works out! Loo Loo seemed very happy to get to join her big sis. I hope it will take away some of her shyness at school. BangBang started playing soccer for the first time and absolutely loves it! He is really good too!
Beanie is enjoying taking Spanish at school. She is growing like a weed! Teendom is eminent! I am trying to be ready but it is very difficult.

2 Howdy-Do's:

Braving the Arirang said...

Yay! I have a link on your blog! And yay! I am the first to post! :-)

I cannot BELIEVE how BIG that lil boy has gotten!!! Geeeesssh. I saw his pic on Tilly's page and I can't BELIEVE it. It seems like just yesterday he was a tiny lil newborn. Dang.

Well, welcome to Blog-ville. I can't wait to read your blog! It'll be one more thing to distract me away from work at the office. :-D

xoxo

The Dreamer said...

Yeah.. you joined!! And to think I was going to close mine... I guess not now.